(updated 1/11/2023 at 10:57)
The weekend is the ideal time to barbecue. But when it arrives during the week, you can sometimes find leftovers in the fridge and not know what to do with so much meat. A good idea is to prepare it farofa with chicken hearta delicious addition to any meal.
No reheating the meat in a bland way, or letting the leftovers spoil. Just innovate! And for that the Kitchen Guide brings it perfect recipe which will only require 40 minutes of your time. We promise that with this preparation you will never want to eat farofa any other way!
look at the ingredients and step by step then. This chicken heart farofa will win over everyone in your house. You can’t resist this delight!
Farofa with chicken heart
Time: 40 min
Performance: 6 portions
- 300g chicken heart
- 5 cups of water (tea)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 small grated carrot
- 1 small chopped green chilli
- 2 chopped seedless tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) of salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) of peppercorns
- 3 cups cornflour (flaked)
Method of preparation:
- Remove skin from chicken heart, clean and rinse
- In a pressure cooker, cook the chicken heart in the water with the chicken broth for 20 minutes, after the pressure has started.
- Then release the pressure and then drain
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a pan over medium heat, brown the onion, garlic, carrot and pepper for 5 minutes
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper
- Add the cornmeal and then cook for another 5 minutes, mixing
- Serve immediately with fried chicken.
+The best content in your email for free. Choose your favorite Terra Newsletter. Click here!