Learn how to prepare the recipe practical chicken breast, taught by Ana Maria Braga and exhibited at “More you“ this Friday, the 01/06, on Globo.
Practical chicken breast ingredients
- 1 boneless chicken breast, 2.5 cm high (+/- 400 g)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup (tea) wheat flour (40 g)
- 4 tablespoons of butter (50 g)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (5 g)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (15 g)
- 4 tablespoons of honey (80 g)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar (30 g)
- Chopped parsley to taste to finish
Method of preparation
- Cut the chicken breast in half with a sharp knife and separate it into 2 equal parts.
- Make shallow cuts (with +/- 1 cm distance and depth) on one side and form a checkerboard.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste and then bread the 2 sides of the breast in ¼ cup (tea) of wheat flour. Reserve.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and melt 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Brown the breasts for +/- 2 minutes on each side (if higher, leave longer).
- Add 1 tablespoon of fried minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 4 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of white vinegar and mix well.
- Cook for +/- 1 minute and, off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with tomato salad.