You will be able to eat delicious breakfasts when you learn how to make these delights!
Text Writer Lucas Rosendo
The best thing that exists is that you have that delicious dessert after your meals, and the passion fruit cake it can be one of the most delicious options you can choose to eat after all the meals you eat with your family!
Few recipes will be as delicious as the one we are about to teach you, and your desserts will never be the same after you learn how to prepare this delicacy!
Below, we will teach you step-by-step how to make passion fruit cake for you to prepare whenever you feel like it!
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 1 cup passion fruit juice (very strong)
- 1 tablespoon of powdered yeast
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- Pulp of 1 passion fruit
HOW TO MAKE PASSION FRUIT CAKE
- Beat the eggs, sugar and oil in a mixer.
- Add the flour and passion fruit juice.
- Beat again until well combined.
- Then add the baking powder and beat just to mix.
- Place in greased form with margarine and flour.
- Place in a medium oven, preheated, for about 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly the water and sugar, until it almost forms a thread, it does not become thick.
- Then turn off the heat and add the passion fruit pulp and mix.
- Serve over the cake pieces.
Now that you’ve learned how to make passion fruit cake, you’ll want to enjoy this recipe every day to make you a master in the kitchen!
A DELICIOUS DESSERT
This recipe is easy and it’s the best dessert you’ll ever have to prepare every day you want and even take to work when you’re too tired and want something sweet!
You might also like:
You can also prepare a delicious strawberry mousse recipe to go with this treat!
Follow us up Facebook and twitter to stay up to date with today’s news!