Easy, fast and sweet! On those cold afternoons at home when your stomach asks for comfort with a snack, a chocolate cake made in a mug can be a good option. Put on the apron, prepare the ingredients and with the help of the microwave you have the cake ready in a few minutes.
In this recipe, sweet Nutella joins the irresistible chocolate – that is, it’s not the healthiest snack in the world, but we use dark chocolate and brown sugar to balance the sugar balance. And it’s one pint per person, no cheating!
This recipe is from Casal Mistério, who publishes his content on the Instagram social network, and was published by Pumpkin, TAG’s partner site.
1. First melt the butter and chocolate in the mug for 30 or 40 seconds at maximum microwave power.
2. Stir until smooth and let cool.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, one at a time, and microwave again for 50 seconds.
4. Place a spoonful of Nutella in the center of the mug and put it back in the microwave for another 40 seconds.
5. Decorate with chocolate chips.
6. Let cool for 1 minute before eating.
- 30 g of butter
- 30g dark chocolate
- Half a teaspoon of Nutella
- 1 egg
- 1 spoon of brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of yeast
Text: Sandra Alves
Want more hot and cold suggestions? you can see here.