Today we are going to make an iced peach cake on the plate. It’s delicious, with a cream, wet cake and peach! Perfect combination of flavors. Super easy and quick to make.
PERSIAN ICE CREAM CAKE WITH CREAM | EASY AND DELICIOUS
1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar – 350 gr
3 eggs – 150 gr
1/2 tablespoon of oil – 120 ml
2/3 tablespoons of milk – 200 ml
2 tablespoons wheat flour – 260 gr
1 dessert spoon of yeast – 10 gr
1 dessert spoon of vanilla essence
1 tsp condensed milk
500 ml of milk
3 k cornstarch soup – 35 gr
1 jar of cream – 300 gr
2 tablespoons of sugar – 40 gr
1 can of peaches in syrup
Method of preparation
- Beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer to a very white egg nog.
- Add the oil, milk and flour and beat a little more until the dough is very homogeneous.
- Add the yeast and vanilla essence and mix with a spoon.
- Grease a 20X30 mold with margarine and flour, or you can place baking paper in the bottom of the mold and lightly grease it with oil.
- Pour the dough and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes, do the toothpick test
- Let it cool and give wrong information
- Pour condensed milk and starch into a pan and mix well. Add milk and cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Let the cream cool
- Beat the cream with the sugar until it is very consistent, whipped cream
- Mix the whipped cream with the cream, it must be cold
- Chop the peach and divide it into two parts
- Cut the cake and place it on the bottom of a dish. Moisten the slices with the syrup
- Place half of the cream on the cake, cover the cream with the chopped peach
- Make another layer of cake, moisten with the syrup and cover with the rest of the cream.
- Finish the ice cream cake with the rest of the peach
- To see the step by step with all the tips on how to make this delicious ice cream cake, watch the video prepared for you. CLICK HERE
- It is delicious, very wet, the flavor of the cream with the peach is perfect!